Simple Vaastu tips for life
Vaastu tips to make life better
According to several traditional beliefs, each house has its own type of energy. Once a person starts living in a house, he comes under the influence of a specific energy he is living in. And these energies start influencing him in some way or the other. Now this argument may not have many takers in our times, but still for those who believe, it is very important to have homes that exude positive energy. Indian Vastu science has several remedies to ensure that a house remains blessed, without making any structural changes. Here are a few.
1. It is advised to have a nameplate outside your door, for opportunities to trace you easily, according to Vastu. Name is the most powerful tool it should be checked with numerology once putting on wall.
2. It’s advisable to burn earthen lamps (Diya) and incense sticks morning and evening.
3. For Kitchen- It is advisable to have your kitchen in the South East corner of your house, if this is not possible, at least you can place the gas stove in the South-East of your kitchen.
4. Place a lemon in a glass of water and change it every Saturday, to get rid of negative energy.
5. For medicines- keeping medicines inside the kitchen it is said to attract more of negative energy.
6. Meditate and chant any of mantras once a day. These are believed to impart positive energy in the environment.
7. Remove all mirrors from the bedroom. If it’s not possible, cover them while sleeping. It is said to cause ill health and can create conflict in family
8. Place holy water at dark, closed corners of your house and change it weekly.
9. Place Swastik, 786 or Om symbols at the door of your house.
10. The tinkling of bells is believed to break energy patterns and help the inflow of positivity. So hang a couple of metal bells or wind chimes at your gate.
11. Keep bowls of Sabut salt in several corners of your house. Salt is believed to absorb negative energy
12. Performing Ganesh pooja,Navgrah shanti puja at least once in every three years helps remove Vastu dosh from a house
13. Poster of crying woman, war scene, angry person, owl and eagle are considered inauspicious. If you are having one of them in your home, remove it immediately.
14. The recitation of mantra Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya is said to do away with all doshas in a house.
15. Place an aquarium in the South East corner of your living room for prosperity.
Visit to our Askus page for any Kundli related Query. We only need your date of birth to determine your Past, Present & Future.